Join Wisconsin Health News for a discussion on Innovation... one of the biggest buzzwords in healthcare.
Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017; 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Wisconsin Club, 900 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53233
- How are providers and insurers embracing, and advancing, new technologies? What hurdles stand in their way?
- Which advancements will have the most impact on patient health?
- Mike Anderes - chief innovation and digital officer for Froedtert Health and the president of Inception Health, a company formed by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin to accelerate the adoption of digital health, identify and partner with innovative companies and increase the innovation capacity of the network.
- Ilya Avdeev - professor of mechanical engineering at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He's the principal investigator and co-director of the National Science Foundation I-Corps Site of Southeastern Wisconsin - a partnership of UWM, Marquette, Medical College of Wisconsin, Concordia and Milwaukee School of Engineering.
- Craig Hankins - vice president of digital products at UnitedHealthcare. He oversees the strategy and delivery of mobile solutions. His responsibilities include developing new and innovative mobile technologies that serve an array of healthcare stakeholders, including consumers, care providers and employers.
- Mike Lappin - chief administrative officer of Aurora Health Care. He is responsible for overseeing compliance, government relations, human resources, information services, internal audit, legal services, real estate and facilities management, as well as affiliations, acquisitions, joint ventures and other transactions.